Re: Anybody Know where to Look?

  • Subject: Re: Anybody Know where to Look?
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:23:02 -0600

Sandra Fain wrote:

> I don't know if I can afford them but would anybody know where to look
> for a Brother Stephen or My Child Insook?  Thanks.  Sandra

Hi Sandra
	It seems My Child Insook is something everyone is interested in lately.
It is driving me crazy trying to remember another plant and I have it
that looks just like it. I will have to go look at the tag. Maybe it
doesn't have what looks like 3 colors though, especially on the first
and third photo in the library.
--
Bye