  • Subject: EATING CROW
  • From: "Sandra Fain" <slfain@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:31:1 -0700

Dear Group,  A week ago, I posted a question here whether Zounds might be slower germinating than other seeds.  The result was a jump to conclusion that my Zounds would never germinate.  Tonight, I sit watching the Olympics and eating crow. I have five tiny, tiny crowns poking up through the potting soil.   I do think I have learned two things, hopefully.  1) to be a little slower to rush to judgement, in other words,  patience.  2)  that Zounds is slower to germinate than others, just like the DB seeds were.    Dear Betsy, you were so kind and concerned.  If there are seeds coming, let me know what I owe and I will enjoy every minute watching those, also.  If not, know I sit here humbled. Sandra
--- Sandra Fain