Re: Anybody Know where to Look?

  • Subject: Re: Anybody Know where to Look?
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:32:45 -0600

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
 but lots of people have taken pics at Hideko's.  Her
> garden is full of neat stuff.
Thanks Narda
	I am thinking of going back up to the arboreteum and Savory's this
summer as well as a few other places to photograph and thought this
would be a great place to stop too.
	I was just looking on ebay to buy a laptop to carry with me to download
photos into. I have a 340mg microdrive in my camera but it takes 12mg
photos so it fills up fast if I want the highest quality. This would be
cheaper than buying more microdrives. I am getting excited, I think
spring is just around the corner.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/