Re: Anybody Know where to Look?

  • Subject: Re: Anybody Know where to Look?
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:51:16 -0600

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
> Bob,
> You come up here and I will personaly take you there...
> Those that saw her gardens at the convention know how wonderful they
> are.
> She let art students come out and paint her gardens...
> She loves nothing better for people to come out and spend a nice
> afternoon in the gardens.
> Paula
Thanks Paula
	I plan on making your place the first stop and I wouldn't mind a guide.
When I was in Iowa City and younger to boot I would whiz all around
cities but now that I live in a small town I am losing my large city
driving abilities which were probably not all that good to start with.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/