Re: Anybody Know where to Look?

  • Subject: Re: Anybody Know where to Look?
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:13:40 EST

Not a problem...we would love to take you around to the gardens you would like to see.

I have this surburban..that has a huge back end...for anything that might find it way into the back ...
I have no idea how many Carol, Laura and Mom and I got into the back last year. We had them layered on crates.
It has carried rocks(till we got caught and the Elk River Cop, lights and everything..actually made us put some back. Said the roads they were grading needed them).

Even a city driver like me...am not relishing driving in LA next month...lol.
So it is what you get used to.