Hot Hosta News from the Olympics

  • Subject: Hot Hosta News from the Olympics
  • From: "Ron Derrick" <worldnews13@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:23:26 +0000

Hello Hosta-Openers,
           Ron Derrick reporting here from Salt Lake City.

       Millions of Americans are wondering the same thing as the Olympics
near their closing ceremony tonight----------Where is Chick? Chick Wasitis
appears in the eyes of the world to have simply "taken a powder" as the
plight of poor little Lily keeps hosta fans on the edge of their seats.
       Search no more, America, for the cold-hearted fiend has turned up
here in Salt Lake City. Yesterday our cameras picked up someone who could
only be him masquerading under a false identity and obviously enjoying
himself. We will be monitoring his conduct as the Olympics close. More on
this later.
                                      Ron Derrick