Re: Hot Hosta News from the Olympics

  • Subject: Re: Hot Hosta News from the Olympics
  • From: "Dan & Lu" <hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:52:48 -0500

Gosh Ron, see if you can get an interview with Roxanne. I'm convinced she's the brains behind our poor missing Lilly. She looks awfully familiar... Like one of the gang members I went to high school with back in Brooklyn....
It just fries me that he's out having a good time when Lilly is in....no telling what kind of dangerous situation...Come on Chick, what's one donated lunch gonna hurt?
Dan & Lu