Re: Hot Hosta News from the Olympics

  • Subject: Re: Hot Hosta News from the Olympics
  • From: amora44@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:48:37 -0600

    I have lurked through this deplorable situation and have discovered it's a dog eat dog world out there. Did you notice how pale Lilly was in the last photo? She is white as a sheet, poor thing and she's dog tired. Are we barking up the wrong tree by expecting Chick to come to her rescue? Let's paw's just for a moment because I'm getting dog-gone mad and I will not be muzzled. Chick is going to be in the dog house over this!!!!!