Re: The Tiara Story

  • Subject: Re: The Tiara Story
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora2@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:13:10 -0600

Hi Glen:
   This list is printed off a query from the database, there are a couple
more to add to your list, one is of Bill Meyer's: H.'Pearl Tiara'
Pat Mora
Hosta Name Sport Of
H. 'Amber Tiara' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Crystal Tiara' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Diamond Tiara' H.'Golden Tiara'
H. 'Gilded Tiara' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Gold Heart' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Golden Scepter' H.'Golden Tiara'
H. 'Grand Prize' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Grand Tiara' H.'Golden Tiara'
H. 'Heavenly Tiara' H.'Grand Tiara'
H. 'Jade Scepter' H.'Emerald Tiara'
H. 'Jade Tiara' (Parentage?)Vigorous edger, a jade green H.'Golden Tiara'
(waltr's gdns)
H. 'Miss Suzy' H.'Golden Tiara'
H. 'Pearl Tiara' H.'Golden Tiara'
H. 'Royal Tiara' H.'Golden Tiara'