Re: The Tiara Story

  • Subject: Re: The Tiara Story
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:44:50 -0500

Hi Pat and Glen,
        I have three named Tiaras getting around a little. They are: 'Ribbon
Tiara', a sport of 'Golden Tiara' (picture in the First Look auction);
'Pearl Tiara', a wide-margined sport of 'Diamond Tiara'; and 'Opal Scepter',
a streaked sport of 'Golden Scepter' (photo attached). I have some others to
that are not named yet, but at least one of them will be in the future.

......Bill Meyer