RE: [hostapix] What a surprise!

  • Subject: RE: [hostapix] What a surprise!
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:41:06 -0800 (PST)

 Thank You, Sandra!

  Sandra Fain <slfain@earthlink.net> wrote:

Dear Larry,  Welcome back home.  Only you would rush in and check your babies and even take a picure of it and send it off before taking care of yourself.  I am glad they have found the "root" of the problem.  Now that you have an answer, I feel confident that you will begin going forward, one slow step by one slow step but it sure beats what you were doing, doesn't it.  Take care of yourself.  Sandra