Lily Update

Hello Hosta-Openers,
         Ron Derrick reporting here from somewhere in the Midwest.

  We have just received an exclusive photo from one of our sources showing
Lily on the run just barely ahead of one of the Shiftkey Bandit's henchmen.
This photo was purportedly taken somewhere in Ohio as Lily heads for home in
a mad race to escape the bad guys.
  And what of that no-good Chick, pretending he couldn't care less? Is it
only a front to hide his tears and fears as he pretends not to care? Stay
tuned for breaking developments.

                          Ron Derrick