Re: [hostapix] Sun tolerant hostas?

 There is a list in the grower's guide that the society puts out.  If you
don't have the guide, I happen to have copied the list on my page on
choosing hostas (with full accreditation, of course).
 http://www.bridgewoodgardens.com/CHOOSING%20HOSTAS.htm

I also have Kevin Vaughn's list of plants that do well in the South,
which might be useful.

Chick

CBCTPLANT@aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 2/3/2003 8:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,