Hosta article

The April '03 issue of "Fine Gardening" just arrived and features an
article by Van Wade: "Hostas with a Golden Touch -- Illuminate your
garden with these radiant plants."

A well written article, as one might expect, and features seven hosta:
'Sum & Substance', 'Piedmont Gold', 'Sun Power', 'Fort Knox', 'Aspen
Gold', 'August Moon' and 'Little Aurora'.  Another eighteen golden hosta
are mentioned as "more gardenworthy yellow-leaved hosta.

I commend this article for good reading as we wait for spring.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH