Re: Hosta article

  • Subject: Re: Hosta article
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:16:07 EST

In a message dated 2/11/03 11:48:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
glnbrook@telenet.net writes:

>  AHS/Hosta Journal doesn't!  While other magazines run months ahead of the
>  calendar, they run months behind.

But I am reminded of what a bargain the AHS/Hosta Journal is as I had to drop
at least five fifty for the Fine Gardening (glad I don't live in Canada they
have to pay a lot more) and it was not the one with the hosta article in it.
Thanks to all who make the Journal happen and I am so glad that we don't have
to pay for your time, we could never afford the expense.  I can be patient
here.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8