Re: [hostapix] Chick Statue

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Chick Statue
  • From: "Sandra Fain" slfain@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:18:18 -0700

. I'd rather have my
hostas enlarged. Kris
ROFLMAS    YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME HERE.  I am SUPPOSED to be sitting here
like a nice, quiet proper secretary and you guys are "out there"
somewhere.....   too funny.  Truth is, Kris, I totally agree with you.
Guess I am of the age where my plants are just everything now to me.
Frankly, I am relieved today that the statue was not actually Chick cause
when Bob told me I could have him, I got all excited in the heat of the
moment and very quickly, thought, gosh, I have so much to do, have to wash
my hair, meet the girls, lunch, read a good book, get ready for gardening,
shop, eat, take a tylenol for my headache.  Chick definitely needs to just
remain a figment of my imagination.   Sandra