Re: [hostapix] Chick Statue

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Chick Statue
  • From: Kris Groberg kgroberg@fargocity.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:54:00 -0500

Sandra Fain wrote:

> . I'd rather have my
> hostas enlarged. Kris
> ROFLMAS    YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME HERE.  I am SUPPOSED to be sitting here
> like a nice, quiet proper secretary and you guys are "out there"
> somewhere.....   too funny.  Truth is, Kris, I totally agree with you.

hey, sandra:  please don't share with us just HOW close you are to your hostas!
chick is, i think, some kind of model. there are so many pix of him on the
internet (which, by the way, is where i get my hosta-enlarger potions; some of
the hostas are now frighteningly enormous).

and, hey, vik: my daughter is still single, but now in england.

kris

Kris Groberg, Ph.D.
Curator, HHIC
202-1st Avenue North