Re: Where in the world is Ran Lydell

Thanks for sending his email, but I had that. I didn't want to write him. I just wanted to check something at his web site.
I already found what I wanted to know anyway.

I was just surprised that I couldn't find the Eagle Bay web site.
Maybe they took it down when he died.

Chick

Alttara Scheer wrote:

No, although I heard something about Harry Abel...

(emailed address privately)

-a.