Re: Where in the world is Ran Lydell

  • Subject: Re: Where in the world is Ran Lydell
  • From: "ranbl" ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:11:51 -0500

On Saturday, February 15, 2003 at 03:30:48 PM, hosta-open@hort.net wrote:

All I am still kicking ! Have been on vacation and getting my catalog ready.  OLD ?? !  Hey I am not old just more experienced!
( so to speak!)  You can visit my site by going to the new Eureka site and following from there.
Thanks
Ran

> >> I saw a plant on the auction offered by Ran and tried to find his web
> >> site to find out more info.
> >> Google tells me he can't be found.  I know he was getting really old,
> >> but I don't remember hearing anything about him passing.

ranbl
e-mail: ranbl@netsync.net

--
Do you VisualMail?

Grab a copy of the best WebMailer right now!

http://www.mintersoft.com/visualmail