We have developed the attached list of FAQs, which also includes hyperlinks
to many of the sightseeing activities, for your convenience in planning your
trip to Northern Virginia and Washington, DC for the 2003 convention.  Please
share this with all your Hosta friends.  I will send a subsequent email to
all of you once I have a weblink (or links) where this can be accessed

Some of you are on multiple lists and may receive this message from more than
one location.  I apologize for the overlap, but wanted to achieve the
greatest coverage possible.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of ConventionFAQ.doc]