Edit to Convention FAQs

  • Subject: Edit to Convention FAQs
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:33:49 EST

I am sorry, I inadvertently sent the next to last draft of the FAQs and it
contains incorrect information regarding confirmation "packages."  We are
sending confirmation "notes" not packages.  The attached has the corrected
information.  I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused by sending
out the wrong version.  I guess the snow shoveling got to my brain today too!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of ConventionFAQ.doc]