Re: Eureka site

 There's no reason a daylily and a hosta can't have the same name, Narda.
 I don't want to get to technical here, but daylilies and hostas ain't
the same.

It's kind of like that we named our dog Plantain Lily, even though she
really isn't one.

Chick

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 2/18/03 9:42:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,