Re: Eureka site

There's no reason a daylily and a hosta can't have the same name, Narda. I don't want to get to technical here, but daylilies and hostas ain't the same.

It's kind of like that we named our dog Plantain Lily, even though she really isn't one.

Chick

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

It is a shame that such a sweet name as Bye Bye Blackbird had to be used up by a daylily.

I had just pictured in my mind one of them big dark hostas, the kind that Mary is so good at coming up with. Love them dark hostas. N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8