Allen C. Haskell

Hi everyone. A lonnnngggg time ago, end of last year I think, some of you were talking about a sport of Allen C. Haskell. Do any of you know where I might be able to buy Allen C. Haskell? The Hosta, not the man...and not a sport. A friend of mine has been looking for it for a couple of years and I would love to find it for her for her birthday. Thanks for any info guys. Kirsten