Re: My Soap Box - Danger Will Robinson

I'm sorry, I didn't bother to read your whole response because it just didn't make any sense. I just happend to notice this line when I went back to delete it.
Let me get this straight. You think it's unethical for hosta.com to use the domain and confuse people when you know that they were using it first? So AHS knew that the domain was taken and decided to use an almost identical address, and you think they have a right to complain that the folks who were there first are confusing people?

This may be a BillMeyerism to top all BillMeyerisms.

Chick

Bill Meyer wrote:

Hosta.com
was the first name that was looked at for the AHS site, but it was already
taken.