Re: My Soap Box - Danger Will Robinson

  • Subject: Re: My Soap Box - Danger Will Robinson
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:44:18 -0500

Hi Barbara,
        This may just ruin my whole argument if it's true. :-) I thought the
AHS site went up in '96 and the AAA site does mention getting their first
greenhouse in '98, so I thought they were a newer business. I only saw them
for the first time last year. I hope I don't have to apologize to Chick. I'd
never live down the shame.
                                      .........Bill Meyer