Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease

Bill Meyer wrote:

Umm Chick,
        That would be hostas.com there buckaroo. Try to stay on the right
page with this or we're never going to have a good argument here. Jeez, talk
about cheap debating manuevers!

Ok, I admit it, I don't read your messages too closely. But I'm afraid I still don't see what the big deal is. If you don't know much about web design, and most people don't, if you want to use a graphic background on your web site and you use the Front Page program to design the page, you are probably going to use one of the standard backgrounds provided with the program. If you look at the choices, the only one remotely resembling a hosta leaf is the one that both of those sites decided to use.
I'm not sure that I would consider it a good idea to use a leaf that is obviously not a hosta leaf on a site devoted to hostas, but I'm not sure either should be chastised for it.

Now if we want to get back into the subject of poor web page design, maybe we should revisit our discussion on pages that take 20 minutes to load on the First Look site.