Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease

  • Subject: Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:26:27 -0500

Hi Chick,
        We have virtually no idea whatsoever what we're doing with the First
Look website. We just got Frontpage and started trying to figure it out. How
fast they load pretty much just has to do with how big they are and we have
mostly big pictures, so we ended up with a slow site. Of course your having
that ancient computer with the squirrel on the treadwheel generator has
something to do with it how long it takes you to load the pages.
        Speaking of poor web-building, why is your homepage off to the right
side with all that empty space on the left? You're at least as bad as we are
at it.

......Bill