Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease

  • Subject: Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease
  • From: "Township" township@acbm.qc.ca
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:36:14 -0500

<<<Speaking of poor web-building, why is your homepage off to the right
side with all that empty space on the left? You're at least as bad as we are
at it.

Sorry Bill,
I just took a look, and its centered here!?  You do mean
www.bridgewoodgardens.com right?
(sorry, I'm bored, and you 2 are my entertainment!)

Smile,
Barbara
township@acbm.qc.ca