(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:21:40 EST

In a message dated 2/23/03 5:58:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

>  The yellow area is purposely not centered because we
>  wanted to control the width of that part of the page regardless of the
>  size of the monitor being used.

Hate to say this Chick but on my 17" screen the right two inches of each page
is hanging over and I have to scroll over on each new page to see what is
there.

Do I need to change a setting on my .......something?  Hummmm....scrolling
over is a major pain.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH