Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease

  • Subject: Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:39:26 EST

In a message dated 2/23/03 6:50:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

> Anyway, this doesn't have anything to do with hostas, or the original
>  slanders of innocent web site operators.  I will just say that if you are
>  tempted to learn web page design, don't do it with Front Page if you can
>  help it.  Front Page is by far the easiest program to learn, but it is so

So, Chick, I did not need to tell you that you are off the page.  But I do
like your site, I think it looks great, and I wish everyone would use your
symbols!  It just makes everything so easy.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8