Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: (no subject)
  • From: Marie hostas@gmx.at
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:44:39 +0100 (MET)

> I had (incorrectly it appears) assumed that most people with a 17"
> monitor would use a resolution of 1024x768 because it shows more
> information on the screen while still being very readable.  Using the
> 1024 resolution shows all of the page plus an empty border on the right.

Hi Chick!

Personally, I think your page is great! I first came across it last year on
a fairly beginner level, and I thought that all the explanations about
breeding and whatnot are wonderfully simple and precise and just fun to read. I
personally have no problems with the new site - I use a laptop (no idea about
screensize) with the resolution set to 1024x768. there is the main text in the
centre (on white) and around it a light blue/green area with additional
buttons on the left on some pages. Works just fine - no additional scrolling or
other problems. I use Internet Explorer Version???
Haven4t got a clue what everybody4s problem is....