Scrollin' Scrollin' Scrollin'...

  • Subject: Scrollin' Scrollin' Scrollin'...
  • From: Jaspersail@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:45:58 -0500

Keep them hostas rollin...

<<Did you guys know that you can use the scroll bar on the
 left of the screen to get to the top in a nanosecond?
How hard is that?  >>

Chick, it's not hard with a hosta list like yours where the
alphabetic lists aren't overly long and unwieldy.  My original
pet peeve about this was not directed at you or your online
catalog, which I happen to enjoy.  There are other online
hosta catalogs out there with much longer lists (i.e., carpal
tunnel catalogs).

<<I hate to think what you do when your read a real catalog and
 there's no button at the bottom to turn the page for you.>>

I'd hate to think what you'd do if you read a book and each
time you finished a chapter you had to turn back to the start
 of that chapter to get to the next chapter.  Seems kind of
bassackwards, doesn't it?  Luckily, books (and catalogs) are
cleverly organized such that finishing one chapter allows you
 to easily navigate to the next chapter by simply turning the
 page from there.  And that's all I'm asking for.

--John