Hey guys. I have a vvvverrrryyy old machine that I use to play on the internet. Still runs Windows 95. I figure less to get messed up by the cold and flu symptoms. So to the point...Chick, when I came across your website last year (curiosity caused by jumping American dear, I had to scroll around all over the place. Left, right, up and down. I just figure if you can see everything as soon as you open a screen...you'll never be surprised by what you might find hiding in the corner! You just keep on being yourself, whether you fit on one page or two or whatever!