Response to several messages and mia culpa

First the mia culpa. Everywhere in the last 40 off topic messages I sent where I said 17" monitor. Change that to 19" monitor. Our corporate manager of computer monitors has just informed me that I have a 19" monitor and not 17". He's off to the office supply store right now to buy me a ruler. Our pages should fill a 17" screen with two columns and on a 19" or larger set to 1024 resolution, you should see a green column on the right also.

Our web site is www.bridgewoodgardens.com

Apparently using older versions of Netscape really screws things up and the site looks terrible.

The site looks different on Netscape and Explorer. Blame Bill Gates for that.

I guess I'll go along with the scrolling complaint. I assumed you were talking about our site, so naturally I had to take a swipe at you.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. We change and update our site constantly and we try to make it as easy to use as possible. Then, every year or so, just when we get it about where we want it, we redesign the whole thing and start over. Keeps me off the streets.

Jaspersail@aol.com wrote:

Keep them hostas rollin...

<<Did you guys know that you can use the scroll bar on the
left of the screen to get to the top in a nanosecond? How hard is that? >>

Chick, it's not hard with a hosta list like yours where the alphabetic lists aren't overly long and unwieldy. My original pet peeve about this was not directed at you or your online catalog, which I happen to enjoy. There are other online hosta catalogs out there with much longer lists (i.e., carpal tunnel catalogs).

<<I hate to think what you do when your read a real catalog and
there's no button at the bottom to turn the page for you.>>

I'd hate to think what you'd do if you read a book and each time you finished a chapter you had to turn back to the start
of that chapter to get to the next chapter. Seems kind of bassackwards, doesn't it? Luckily, books (and catalogs) are cleverly organized such that finishing one chapter allows you
to easily navigate to the next chapter by simply turning the
page from there. And that's all I'm asking for.