Re: Response to several messages and mia culpa

  • Subject: Re: Response to several messages and mia culpa
  • From: Chick chick@bridgewoodgardens.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:09:27 -0500

The easiest way is to use your browser's "Back" button. I don't know why that wouldn't work, but if for some reason you can't go back several pages with that, the only thing I can think of is to order something and then delete it. The shopping cart is a separate program that runs in conjunction with our web pages. The page information and the URL changes as you progress through an order. There is probably a way to link to it but I don't know how.

There are millions of things you can do with on a web page. The problem is that we are not professional designers and just don't have time to learn it all. Everyone likes different things in a web page. And I constantly see pages that have all these gadgets and gizmos that seem to be there just to prove that someone was clever. Over all, I think our pages work fairly well, so unless we discover a problem, when I have time to work on it, I would rather improve the content. Unfortunately, I don't even have the time or energy for that any more. I'm getting old and I need my naps.

I just keep thinking, we start shipping to the South in three weeks and there are 6" of snow on the plants and more coming Thursday. I'm going to go lie down.

Chick

Township wrote:

Chick
One question re:  on-line orders.  How does one get back to the shopping
cart/basket without clicking on the 'order'button ?
Sorry, but I can't see it!
Thanks
Smile,
Barbara