Re: HOSTA TRIVIAL PURSUIT

  • Subject: Re: HOSTA TRIVIAL PURSUIT
  • From: "W. George Schmid" hostahill@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:22:00 -0500

Back then we tried to convince everyone that these early hostas were indeed
registered but the registrar stated that these were "registered" in name
only so not really registered.. Just thought I mention that, W. George
W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA
Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL
84-12'-30" West_33-51' North