Re: H. 'Awesome Illusion'

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Awesome Illusion'
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:29:45 EST

In a message dated 2/25/03 4:35:11 PM, gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

<< Fellow Hosta Folk:

 I just got my new Hosta Finder (Bless steve Greene) and I went browsing of
course. I was shocked to see a hosta listed at $350.00. I thought those
Tulipmania days were over. The hosta is called H. 'Awesome Illusion' and
the breeder(?) is S. Xavier-Sakr. . Does anyone know anything about it? I
checked the Hosta Library (Bless Bob Ax) but didn't find anything. I
finished my taxes today so I am handing out blesssings.

" When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
S >>

Mr. Williams,

I too, have not heard of the 'Awesome Illusion.'  However I might say I was
under no area of my wildest anticipations or an awesome illusion that I might
receive one of your 'blessings.'

Lemke Data

Mike Lemke