Re: A Hosta Plea

  • Subject: Re: A Hosta Plea
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <alietzow@myfamily.com>
  • Date: 2 Feb 2004 13:29:11 -0700

RE:>>i hope you never write to the hosta open again!!!   karen in indy

Now this is an inspiring message...   I do hope you'll take a moment to explain your message, karen in indy.

On another note, when do most of you start your seed indoors?  I'm thinking March 1st is a good time.  What say ye?

In Des Moines, home of the 2004 AHS National Convention --
We grow Hostas as good as we grow corn and soybeans!

Get your own family web site at www.MyFamily.com!