Re: A Hosta Plea

i guess i did not write enough when i sent my note.  what i was trying to say
is that  i do not understand those who send political messages on this robin.
 the one yesterday was a nasty one that had no merit.  why send messages like
that when the robin is probably divided between the parties?  at least it
helps me to know which e-mail addresses i don't want to open in future.  in
future, could we keep to the topic of hostas? karen in indy