Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

  • Subject: Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:04:58 -0500

Hey Gang,

Here here!  I agree!  While it would be GREAT to have a woman for president,
none that I can think of can hold a candle to the  over all body coverage of
hair that men have from their heads to their toes... Alttara's suggestion of
Bob Solberg is a good one because of the face hair factor but according to the
Drudge Report, Bob had a special beard toupee made after the terrible accident
in his kitchen while combining Guacamole and Fried Bananas.  It isn't talked
about much these days but if the truth of his fake facial hair ever came out
during the last weeks of the ugly political campaign, his candidacy would be

As Regional Director of the AHS Region One, and former FIRST LOOK meeting
chair, on behalf of all of us at FIRST LOOK, we would like to nominate and
support one of our own. One who can debate til the cows come home. While you
may not agree with all of his views...he will surely represent us hosta
fanatics in Washington.

He certainly has the "stuff" to win hands down on the hair factor. And without
further adieu, I present our candidate for the Hosta Party nominee, the one,
the only, already President of his own Hosta Nursery.....Chick Wasitis!!!!

To prove he has the right stuff (HAIR) we have posted an "au naturel" photo of
a younger Chick frolicking in a steam at Woodstock.
Please move the young'uns away from your computer screens before clicking on
this link...

Political Follicles (and hostas too) the Chick for President Campaign. No tax
dollars were used for this post.