Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

Oh cripes. Here we go again.

Anyone comes near my dog gets shot. And don't think that's an idle threat. I live in the country now and we're allowed to do that.

Chick

cbctplant wrote:

Hey Gang,

Here here!  I agree!  While it would be GREAT to have a woman for president,
none that I can think of can hold a candle to the  over all body coverage of
hair that men have from their heads to their toes... Alttara's suggestion of
Bob Solberg is a good one because of the face hair factor but according to the
Drudge Report, Bob had a special beard toupee made after the terrible accident
in his kitchen while combining Guacamole and Fried Bananas.  It isn't talked
about much these days but if the truth of his fake facial hair ever came out
during the last weeks of the ugly political campaign, his candidacy would be
doomed.

As Regional Director of the AHS Region One, and former FIRST LOOK meeting
chair, on behalf of all of us at FIRST LOOK, we would like to nominate and
support one of our own. One who can debate til the cows come home. While you
may not agree with all of his views...he will surely represent us hosta
fanatics in Washington.

He certainly has the "stuff" to win hands down on the hair factor. And without
further adieu, I present our candidate for the Hosta Party nominee, the one,
the only, already President of his own Hosta Nursery.....Chick Wasitis!!!!

To prove he has the right stuff (HAIR) we have posted an "au naturel" photo of
a younger Chick frolicking in a steam at Woodstock.
Please move the young'uns away from your computer screens before clicking on
this link...
http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/ChickNude.jpg

Political Follicles (and hostas too) the Chick for President Campaign. No tax
dollars were used for this post.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com> To: <hosta-open@hort.net> Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 6:30 PM Subject: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

Hi Everybody, We need a president who gardens. A president that worries about overwintering and can't wait for spring. A president that will surround the White House with hostas and other (companion) plants. A president that also worries about viruses and nematodes. A president who can tell organic fertilizer from campaign speeches. Yes, we need a president who cares about the plants! Let's hear your suggestions for who should be our candidate! Remember, guys like Dan might make a great candidate if they had enough hair, but they'd never have a chance against Kerry's mane. Nope, we need someone who could stand toe-to-toe with the best hair in the Democratic Party, someone who can match Kerry follicle for follicle. There hasn't been a serious independent candidate for President since Ross Perot, so the time is right for another one now. .......Bill Meyer