From: NardaA@aol.com [mailto:NardaA@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 6:33 AM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

In a message dated 2/3/2004 6:43:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
Yes, we need a president who cares about the plants!

Hey Bill,
Great post!  Have we had a president since George Washington, who gardened
and had no hair?  Sure there must have been, but the combination is thought
provoking, in my simple mind anyway.

Usually at this time of year we are sharing our must have lists.  Anyone out

there got a list going of have to haves for this spring?