RE: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

  • Subject: RE: Political Follicles (and hostas too)
  • From: "Roy M. Dales" <roymdales@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:52:37 -0500

Haven't we gone far enough with this.  First it was that incident during
halftime of the Super Bowl, and now, Chick running around naked!

Roy M. Dales
830 Lake Road
Milton, VT 05468-3449

1-802-893-0265 home
1-802-893-0170 work
1-802-893-7144 fax
roymdales@earthlink.net

Born with a gift toward laughter, a love of song, a pact with death, and a
sense the world is crazy!