Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)

  • Subject: Re: Political Follicles (and hostas too)
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:14:23 -0500

Hi Andrew,
      I never said I know very much about politics. Sorry to disappoint you
on that little language issue. I did a little checking and it seems you are
right about just how pervasive this problem is. Go here and have a look:
      But wait, it gets worse:
California Democratic Party: http://www.ca-dem.org/
Michigan Democratic Party: http://www.mi-democrats.com/
Texas Democratic Party: http://www.txdemocrats.org/
Arizona Democratic Party: http://www.azdem.org/
Massachusetts Democratic Party: http://www.massdems.org/
Ohio Democratic Party: http://www.ohiodems.org/
North Carolina Democratic Party: http://www.ncdp.org/
Missouri Democratic Party: http://www.missouridems.org/
      Perhaps worst of all is this one:
Iowa Democratic Party: http://www.iowademocrats.org/

      Maybe you'd like to contact them:
                  Iowa Democratic Party
                  5661 Fleur Drive
                  Des Moines, IA 50321
                  phone: 515.244.7292
                  fax: 515.244.5051

      How about our friends to the North:
National Democratic Party (Canada): www.ndp.ca/
      Or even our friends in northern Iraq:
Kurdistan Democratic Party: http://www.kdp.pp.se/

      Interestingly, a search for "Democrat Party" failed to turn up any
references to such an animal. If you can find someone to pay you for every
time you see "Democratic Party" used, let me know who they are because I'd
like to get in on that one too.
       BTW, who do you like for our Hosta Party candidate? And what's a
                                     .........Bill "Bad English" Meyer