Re: Hosta Party Candidates

If nominated, I will refuse to run.

If elected, I will refuse to serve unless there's something in it for me.

Bill Meyer wrote:

Hi Everyone,
       We now have two solid nominations for the Hosta Party candidate in
this year's election. Chick Wasitis and Bob Solberg have been nominated. We
also have nominations for "a woman", but it would be necessary for someone to
be a little more specific there. After all, an entire gender can't run for
President, can they?
       Once we have all the nominations in, I have been authorised to tell
you that First Look has won the bid for the Hosta Party National Convention.
We will one-up the government this year by having the world's first
internet-voted primary! Once all the nominations are in, we will set up a
voting page at the site so all of you can choose our candidate. The last day
for voting will be Wednesday, Feb. 11th, a day we are calling Super Wednesday!
By the end of the day, we will all know who our candidate will be!
       So, get your nominations in and we'll get busy setting up our voting
booth. No tax dollars were spent for this announcement.
                                            .........Bill Meyer