Re: smooth and heart shaped - HELP!

  • Subject: Re: smooth and heart shaped - HELP!
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:29:42 EST

In a message dated 2/6/04 12:46:52 PM, hostas@gmx.at writes:

<< A friend of mine wants a broadly heart shaped hosta (heart shaped as in a
heart you would find on a valentine's card) but it shouldn't be corrugated or
have wavy edges. just smooth. it should also be in the med to large section.

any ideas?

--
Cheerio

Marie

Marie,

I will send you my list of Heart shaped hostas that are listed as such in my
computer.  There are some others that are listed as "cordate." You may go to
the Hosta Library and check the other specifications there in my pdf files.  If
I do not have the pdf file you need just give me a jingle and I will dispatch
it to the Library as soon as possible.

Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke