Hosta College registration

  • Subject: Hosta College registration
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:48:48 -0500

As I recall, about two weeks ago someone was extremely critical and
vitriolic about the registration for Hosta College and the incompetence
of the programmers, the people putting on Hosta College and Hosta College
itself.  Of course he/she jumped the gun and tried to register before
registration was permitted - always someone!!

I have just completed the process and it was clear and easy.  GREAT JOB
Great Lakes Region.