FIRST LOOK 4 Online Auction coming to a computer near you

  • Subject: FIRST LOOK 4 Online Auction coming to a computer near you
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:17:31 -0500

          Hi Auction Fans,

We're getting things in place for the First Look 4 auction now. Get ready for
two more weeks of wild rollercoaster thrills with the Internet's most exciting
hosta auction. We'll be opening up the auction site for notices and site
registration on Saturday, February 14, Valentines Day. Feel like being a
sweetheart and making someone's hosta year by donating that special plant that
can only be found at the annual FIRST LOOK auction? If you have a plant or two
you can spare for a donation, please send word to

Bill Meyer at njhosta@comcast.net

 or Carol at CBCTPLANT@yahoo.com

Remember that it is donations that keep this whole thing going and without our
generous donors, there would be no FIRST LOOK. This year we are promoting the
first Hosta Party candidate and we hope that by doing so we will see hostas
around the White House and hosta legislation come to the fore! Don't forget to
cast your vote at http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/HostaParty.htm

If you don't have enough of anything to donate, please feel free to bid away
once the auction starts. Further details will be found at the FIRST LOOK

Stay Tuned!

Carol Brashear,  First Look Auction slave

Also.................Bill Meyer, First Look Auction Slave

PS...will someone other than me please vote for Chick?  Please?