Re: Hosta Party Election

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
===================

By the way, I just spent half the night looking at dahlias on the web.
What an amazing flower.  I ordered a ton of plants and am going to spend
the summer crossing hostas and dahlias.  It seems to me an easy way to
improve the flowers on hostas.  I really can't believe that nobody
thought of this before.

Chick

Bill Meyer wrote:

  Hi Everyone,
          That was certainly a stunning, but more than a little suspicious
  ending to our election. We always knew Chick was a popular guy, but this was
  amazing. Those of us on the staff here have been charged with co-operating
  with the federal government in a probe of the election to see if everything
  was above board and he really got all those votes.
          Then there is Carol! Boy does she have some explaining to do. A
  statement has not yet been forthcoming from her, but I'm sure we'll see one.
  The Hosta Party will never be the same. Colluding with the Daylily people of
  all things! Hmphh!
          Another surprise was the three-way tie between our other candidates.
  Chris Wilson actually was one vote ahead, but one was disqualified because it
  turned out to have come from Sweden. This could have profound importance if
  Chick is somehow disqualified.
          Once the investigation is completed within the next two days, keep an
  eye on the First Look site for the start of the First Look Auction! Further
  updates on the Hosta Party candidacy will appear there. The auction will open
  for registration and announcements on Saturday February 14th and donations
  will start going in on Sunday. If you have a plant or two to spare, please
  feel free to donate up until the end of the auction, just give us a little
  time to get it in there.
                   ......Bill Meyer, Hosta Party Election Worker Under Federal
  Probe
  No tax dollars were spent to bring you this election.